This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through this online store operated by D.S. Products Ltd.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and be in a resaleable condition.
2. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price if you change your mind (i.e. the goods provided are not faulty) within 7 working days.
4. If this is the case please get in touch with us so we can start the refund procedure for you and log the return on our system.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or damaged on arrival please contact us straight away before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. If this is not the case we can accept the return and provide a replacement or a refund within 28 days of purchase.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 3 days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. As always we do our upmost to provide the best level of service we can and we will always reply to work problems out whatever they may be.